Friday 3 October 2014

Faith- By His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada


Faith means unflinching trust in something sublime.
By rendering transcendental service to Krsna, one automatically performs all subsidiary activities. This confident, firm faith, favorable to the discharge of devotional service, is called sraddha.
Sraddha, faith in Krsna, is the beginning of Krsna consciousness. Faith means strong faith.
Faith means complete conviction.
Faith means that faith is created after reading Bhagavad-gita.
Faith means one who has got firm faith in the words of Krsna. 
Faith means strong faith, not flickering faith.That faith means unflinching faith without any deviation, with full understanding. 
Faith means real faith. So whenever there is real faith, there is activity also. 
Faith means firm conviction that “If I become transcendentally engaged in the service of the Lord, then my life becomes successful.” This is called faith. And that conviction must be firm, not tottering faith.

Faith means believing firmly.

Faith means to believe in the word of Krsna, that “Surrendering to Krsna I will get everything. Now, I am free. This is my perfection.” That is called faith.

Faith means acceptance. When you accept, then your faith begins. If you have got hesitation, then the faith has not begun. Or it is in the hazy state. Not that “So long God is my order supplier, I trust in Him, and as soon as He refuses to supply my order, I don’t trust Him,” that is not firm faith. “God is putting me in distress; still, I trust Him. Or God is putting me in happiness; still, I trust Him.” That is called firm faith. In any circumstances, the faith is not withdrawn. That is firm faith. 
Faith means krsne bhakti, “If I surrender to Krsna, then my all perfection is there.” This is called sraddha.
That is faith — means on knowledge. So faith with knowledge is very good. But beginning must be faith, with knowledge or without knowledge. 
Faith means to believe strongly.
Faith means by seeing others, respectable persons following, “And why not I shall follow?” 
Faith means that you are meant for giving some service to Krsna. You should stick to that service, that path, in spite of all impediments. That is the passing of test. 
Faith means extreme faith. Not reserved. Faith does not mean any reservation.

By His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada

No comments:

Post a Comment